Ripcasting Video lets you do live screen broadcast
of mac including both video and audio. You can view the broadcast on a different mac or
iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can use it, for example,
to monitor the screen activity on your mac from a different mac in another room,
or on your iPhone when away. No additional software is required to view the broadcast.
Ripcasting Video also supports live capture of your mac’s system audio.
You can use it to remotely listen to whatever video/audio your mac is currently playing.
For example, you can use it to live broadcast a video playing on your mac.
By giving out the access URL, Login and Passcode, you can share the live video broadcast with
other people, so they can view it too.
Using Ripcasting Video is easy. Simply starting Ripcasting Video on the mac you want
to broadcast the screen, and click the Connection button to obtain the remote connection
URL, Login and Passcode. To view to the broadcast remotely, simply open a browser and
enter the URL, Login and Passcode.
The app is also light-weight and unobtrusive, so you can leave at the background while running other tasks on the mac.
- • Quick access from mac’s status icons.
- • Broadcast full screen or select an area of the screen to broadcast.
- • Selectable output video stream size from 720p HD to VGA.
- • Works with any mac compatible audio input devices.
- • Support broadcasting of mac’s speaker output. It will live broadcast whatever is being played by the mac.
- • Selectable streaming quality suitable for viewing on Wi-Fi or 3G.
- • Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background capture.