Ripcasting Cam lets you do live webcam broadcast
of mac including both video and audio. You can view the broadcast on a different mac or
iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can use it, for example,
as a home security tool that monitor the activity in your home, or use ot as baby-cam that you can view while you are away. No additional software is required to view the broadcast.
Ripcasting Cam is designed with security in mind. Your webcam broadcast is secured with a personal login ID and passcode. But of course, you can share your webcam broadcast by sharing the login info with
other people, so they can view it too.
Using Ripcasting Cam is easy. Simply starting Ripcasting Cam on the mac and select the webcam you want to broadcast, and click the Connection button to obtain the remote connection
URL, Login and Passcode. To view to the broadcast remotely, simply open a browser and
enter the URL, Login and Passcode.
The app is also light-weight and unobtrusive, so you can leave at the background while running other tasks on the mac.
- • Quick access from mac’s status icons.
- • Bulit-in FaceTime/iSight camera support, and USB webcam support.
- • Selectable output video stream size from 720p HD to VGA.
- • Works with any mac compatible webcam and audio input devices.
- • Selectable streaming quality suitable for viewing on Wi-Fi or 3G.
- • Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background capture.